- Squeeze pouch to separate rice
- Tear two inches to vent.
- Add 5 Tbsp. water to pouch contents
- Cooking times:
1 pouch = 90 seconds
2 pouches = 2 1/2 minutes
- Remove from microwave using COOL TOUCH area on untorn side and stir until water is absorbed.
* Microwave times may vary. Take care when handling and opening the hot pouch. Refrigerate unused portion.
- Squeeze pouch to separate rice and pour contents into skillet.
- Add 7 Tbsp. of water and heat. Stir rice occasionally until heated thoroughly and water is absorbed.